quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2008

llllllllllllllllllllllll

I'M STRECHING BUT YOUR JUST OUT OF REACH
I'M READY WHEN YOUR READY FOR ME
llllllllllllllllllllllll

tell me why i can't get over you, please .

because truthfully i don't even know myself, maybe its the way

you can make me smile no matter how horrible of a day i've had.

or the way you laugh at your own jokes and say some of the

silliest things , the way that you are so proud of who you are and

when you look sad for even a moment it breaks my heart. how

long i've loved you practically destroys everything i've tried to rebuild

and i can't get your voice out of my head , or your pretty blue eyes.

it's silly , and no matter how hard i'll try to deny you ; i can't




YOU WILL SEE SOMEDAY, THAT ALL ALONG THE WAY, I

WAS YOURS TO HOLD.

Nenhum comentário: