terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2008

Nathan...

It was always me and you even when we tried not to be. now its over 

when I thought it would never be. I just want you to know, 

I want you too be happy and if thats without me, then I guess its meant to be. 

Im not going too ask for a chance, I'm not going to cry anymore. 

holding on is getting just a little too hard,but i hope someday you think of me.

remember, i didnt break your heart. 

I want you to know, im always going to be here for you, im always going 

to wanna talk to you, and im always going to love you. you built me up so 

high. gave me hope; a reason for why i was feeling the way i did. but then it was over. 

i was very sad and i hate it but i need to tell you how i feel. 


i cant pretend i dont love you anymore. 

it hurts so much because im lieing to myself. 

Nenhum comentário: